2013-07-05

Neutral palettes


A neutral eyeshadow palette is something that I think you should have, you can create so many different looks with them. Everything from a simple everyday look to a classic 50's look to a dramatic smokey eye. The hard thing is to find one that is good for you. That have all the colours you're looking for. That is the problem I'm struggling with. I do have some neutral colours I really like, both matte and shimmery, but they are in different palettes.
I have been thinking about the Urban Decay Naked 2 ( I like that on more than the first one ) and the Naked Baics. I think Naked Basics seems to be such a good small palette that you easily can bring with you when you go away and you have colour to create many looks with. But at the same time I'm not sure about it. Then I thought the Naked 2 would be good. Sure it's bigger but you get twice as many eyeshadows and you get a double ended brush with it which I think is a big plus.
If you want something a bit cheaper the Sleek palettesare great. I have two ( not the ones on the picture ) and they are great. Here are the Storm and Au Naturel palettes. I like there is a few colour in the Storm palette. You can make a pretty neutral makeup but then add a pop of colour to make it more fun. With the Au Naturel palette I like that there are so many dark colours, it makes it so easy to do different smokey looks which I really like on the fall and winter.
The last one is the cheapest for only £ 4 from MUA but don't be fooled by the low price. I have two shimmery single eyeshadows from MUA and the are amazing!
This is the Undressed palette. I think it has a good variation of colour but I wish it would have a darker matte colour.

I don't know if this has helped anyone in any way but that was my opinions of five neutral eyeshadow palettes. I don't have any of these but I have heard good things about all of them.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar