2013-06-14

New makeup





I have been in a shopping mood lately but I hope it have calmed down now after my last purchases that you can see on the pictures above. There are a lot of sales here now and all of these items exept for the necklace were on sale.
I am happy with everything but I'm not going to talk too much about them since I'm planning on doing that in other posts, and show what the makeup looks like on.
The necklace is from H&M and I really like it. I like that it's simple but a bit different at the same time. I also really like the mix of gold and the stones.
The blush is the Lumene Touch Of Radiance Blush in shade 1, the second picture shows the colour of it pretty good. The nailpolish is also from Lumene in the colour 13 and I'm going to show you it in my next 'My Nails' post in a couple days.
The lipsticks are also from Lumene ( they had a good sale ). The are the Wild Rose Moist Lipsticks in Midsummer and Clouds. Both are quite nude on my lips and they feel really nice.
Lastly the lipgloss is the Moisturizing Lipgloss from Isadora and I love it! It is really pigmented and I'm going to show you this one too soon.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar