2013-06-08

Golden makeup



In this post I showed you a gold smokey eye, now I wanted to do a similar makeup but a bit toned down. It is really easy to do using only 3 eyeshadows.
First I applied E2 from the first palette on the inner half of my eyelid, then E4 on the outer half and blended them together in the middle. I used the last one under the eye too. To make it a little softer I blended K5 from the second palette in the crease. I used the highliter from the Sleek face contour kit in the inner corner of the eye to make me look more awake and open my eyes a bit. Then my L'oreal duo precision eyeliner, which I don't like that much to be honest, and Lancome hypnose star mascara which I going to write a review on I think. I also used a black kohl pencil on the waterline but you can't see that in this picture.
On my cheek I have used both the contour and highlight from the Sleek kit and a blush from Natural Collection in 'pink cloud'.
The eyeliner and makes this look a bit more smokey but if you want something that might be more appropriate for an eyeryday you can skip that and just have a really pretty golden makeup.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar