2014-01-13

Spray Brush Cleaner


I think we can all agree on that washing our makeup brushes is a really boring thing to do.That is why I love this product; a spray cleaner for you brushes. The one I have is from Kicks but I know that bareminerals make one too but I haven't tried that one so I can't say anything about how that one works.
If you don't know what this is than it's basically a spray that you spray directly on you brush (or on a paper tissue) then you swirl your brush on a tissue to wipe of the product that was on it and you're left with a clean brush. It's as simple as that.

This is not the same thing as properly washing your brushes, I still think you should do that about once a week. (At leas that's about how often I try to force myself to do it). And also, I only use this spray cleaner for my eyeshadow brushes. I don't think it something that you should use for a foundation brush for example, they need a real wash so that you're sure about that they really are clean. 
When you want to use the same brush for different eyeshadows or if you want a clean blending brush I think this is a really good product to have. It goes so fast and the brush dries in literally seconds.

post signature

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar