2014-01-21

Beauty Online Shops



One of the reasons to why I love reading beauty blogs and watch beauty videos on youtube is to get product recommendations. But since most of the people I watch live in either the UK or USA they obviously talk about many brand that are hard to find or that we don't even have here in Sweden.
In this post I therefore thought I would recommend a few online shops that sell brands that you would have a hard time find in Sweden at least. These web shops are:

LookFantastic

FeelUique

HQhair


 All of these sites are UK based (I think) and makeup is much cheaper there than it is in Sweden so even if I could find some brands, Rimmel for example, here I would still rather but it from any of these web shops. One more thing that I think is pretty awesome is that they all have free worldwide delivery. Who can say no to that?
post signature

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar