2013-08-26

Phone case / wallet





I got a new phone on my birthday, Samsung galaxy S4 mini, and I wanted some kind of case for it. I went on ebay and started searching. I first looked at normal cases but then I decided that I rather wanted a wallet for it. Both because it protects the phone more and I like that I can have my phone, cash and cards at the same place and I don't need to bring my handbag if I don't feel like I need to. I found this one and loved it! The things I like so much about it is that it has an envelope style to it and the studds adds so much. I also like that it has place for three cards because most of the wallets I looked at only had two. The cards I want to bring with me are my ID, bankcard and bus card.
It's not quite as white on person as it looks on the pictures. It's more of a yellow toned off white but it's not something that matters at all.
I don't know if the make this wallet for other phones but if you have a Samsung galaxy S4 mini and are looking for a more fun wallet to it I would recommend this.

I'm not sure which seller I bought it from but here is one that sells it: Click.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar