2013-08-15

New Pants + New Video


It was my 18 birthday last thursday so last week I was celebrating that with both friends and family so that's why it has been a bit empty here for a little more than a week. I just didn't have time to blog.

Yesterday I got these pant that I ordered from Missguided about two weeks ago. I have to say that I absolutely love this flower print! I got them on the sale for £ 16.09 which I think is really good. But.. I do think that this fabric isn't the best quality. Even though it's lightweight ( as it says in the description on them, here ) and has a little stretch in it I can see in the seams that the fabric isn't the best. That is a bit disappointing since I love the print so much but I'm going to keep them and hope that the stitches will hold. They are the right size for me, I even compared them with another pair of pants I have that are also high waisted and tight and they both are the same size.

The third and final thing I want to say in this post is that I uploaded a new video on youtube yesterday. The "13 questions tag".




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar