2013-05-04

Nivea Essential Care


I have quite dry lips so I like to try different lip balms to see which ones works the best for me.
This is unfortunately not one of them. I have read other rewies of the product and most people seems to think it's good but for some reason it doesn't really work for me.
It does feels nice on the lips when you apply it and it also feels quite moisturizing but it doesn't do anything for me in the long term. I mean, it feel nice when I have it on my lips but after a while my lips feel just a dry as they did before I applied it. I would have to reapply it all the time to make my lips feel and look nice.
I'm going to use this one up but I'm not going to repurchase it and I wouldn't recomend it from my own experience with it. Maybe it works better for people with not as dry lips as mine.
I don't think so many people would say that they like it if it's not a good product but I feel like I need something more.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar