2013-04-18

Outfit #3


My outfit today is really simple with a grey oversized t-shirt, black tights and a black bodycon skirt under. That skirt is probably one of my favourite things in my closet. I'm that kind of girl that doesn't like jeans but wear tights all the time instead. Bodycon skirts are the such a good thing to wear either under the top so I don't show my bum or to tuck the top in the skirt which I think gives it a little more 'dressed' look a guess. While it looks more casual to have the top over the skirt. Mine is from H&M and even though it's cheap it has good quality. I have had mine for at least half a year and it's just as nice as when I first bought it.
When my outfit is so simple I love to play with jewelry. Today I mixed gold and silver.
I love this watch. I think the thing I like about it is that it looks more like a bracelet than a watch.
It's from a webshop called cocoo.se. I got it for my birthday last year so they don't sell it anymore, but they do sell a lot of nice jewelry.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar