2013-04-14

OBH Nordica Artist Wave Maker



This is a hairstyling tool I like for a few different reasons. One is that the waves it gives my hair looks quite natural and last for a couple days. (Unlike curls that only lasts one day for me). Another one is that I don't really need to do much else with my hair when I use this. It gives my hair a little volume which is quite important for me. I don't like my hair just as it is so I always tease it at the roots to give it some volume but I don't really need to do that when I have used this. Even though I still do sometimes just to give it a little extra.
I also like to do a messy updo or a loose braid when my hair is wavy. The waves gives the hairstyle a more casual look which I like.
I usually have it set on 160 °C and hold it for 5-10 seconds, then move down and repeat the all over my hair. I takes me about 30-40 minutes. Most of the times I do this one the night and like I said, it lasts a couple days so I don't have to worry about it not looking as good the next morning.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar