2013-03-14

Everyday rings

Rings are my favorite kind of jewelry. I quite a few but the ones I'm showing you in this post are the ones I wear the most. They are all quite small and simple so they go with almost everything.
These first two ones have been my favourite rings since I bought them in Camden in London last year. Both for £10 which was a really good price if you think about how much I use them. 


These rings in the pictures below are from a norwegian shop called BikBok. It was a pack with 10 small simple rings. The gold colour on them came off after I had used them only a couple times so some of them have more of a copper colour but I don't really mind that so much.



I'm going to show this nail polish in my next post if you want to know that it is.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar