2014-06-21

Hello! again

I said I was going to start blogging again in April, that went good didn't it? For two days.. A bit of a fail, I know. To say that when I had less than two months left in school before I graduated was probably not the best idea. I had school to focus on, and that was what I did focus on which meant that I didn't even gave this blog a single thought.

So yeah, I graduated two week ago and since then I have been ill. That's a good start of the summer! Now I'm not sure about what's going to hapend. I have applied for university but I don't know if I get in until the middle of July. I don't like to wait for that answer. I want to know what I'm going to be doing after the summer now! But there is nothing I can do about that, I will just have to wait and see.

I really want to say that I really am going to start writing here agin but when I have said that before it hasn't gone that way. Maybe it's best if I don't say anything and we will just see what hapends. Yeah, that probably is the best. Even though I've said to myself in my head that this really is a new start and I will be blogging. But I'm not going to say that out loud considering how it has gone before.
One thing I can tell you though is that I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette recently and there will be a post on that some day next week. As the chocoholic I am I couldn't keep myself from buying it and I can't keep myself from talking about it either. If you are wondering.. Yes, it does smell like chocolate! But I'm not going to talk more about that now, you will have to wait a few days.


I don't think I have anything else to say right now, I just wanted to say hello again!
post signature

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar