2013-10-07

New Perfect Rings




As I think I have said before, I love rings and have been looking for some simple plain ones for a long time and I think I have found the perfect ones.
They are form H&M and the plain ones was in a pack of six and the ones with a texture (that almost looks like glitter but not quite) came in a pack of eleven. They are so easy to just stock on and there are rings that fits for every finger for me. The plain ones are in different sizes, the textured ones are not but because they have different lenghts (if you understan what I mean, I can't find the right word) they fit both my index-, middle- and ring fingers.
Since they are fron H&M they had a good price. 40 swedish crowns for the plain and 50 for the textured.
As I said in the title and in the beginning of this text, they seem perfect!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar