2013-10-04

My Nails - Autum polishes #1


I am now going to start a little series here among my nail posts where I show my top 5 favourite colours to have on my nails for autumn. Some of them you may not be able to get hold of anymore since I got them quite a while ago. (By that I mean a few years ago.) The point is not that these polishes are my favourite, just the colour. I'm going to try and find similar colours from other brands that you can get hold of though.

The first colour I really like for autumn is a dark purple. This one is from H&M and it's called "Meet me in the dark" which I think is a good name for it because it's really dark.Depending on the light it can almost look black sometimes, but it's not as hard against your skin as a black would be, if you're as pale as I am.
It looks nice and opaque with two coats but it's not the best quality, but I don't think that matters too much if you use a topcoat over it.
One polish I found that seems to be quite similar to this one is "Sole Mate" from Essie.

What colours do you like on your nails for autumn?





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar