2013-09-04

Autumn Outfit



The autumn is coming soon and I do not mind that at all. The autumn is my favourite season of the year when it comes to clothes. I much more prefer dark colours to bright and pastel colours. But doesn't has to mean that I only wear black or that my outfits are boring.
In this collage I have put together an outfit I gladly would wear any rainy autumn day (exept for the shoes and I forgot to add another pair of shoes but I would wear black converse with this outfit).
I don't know why but I got a thing for velvet, even tough I don't own any velvet clothes. I found these leggings and really like them. I think they look so cozy and confortable. I like to wear clothes that are nice and cozy/comfortable to wear but look stylish and I think these leggings seems to be a perfect example on that.
A cardigan is always a must for me, especially on the fall. I don't really like long sleeved jumper. I chose a simple white t-shirt so that the look wouldn't be too dark and then the jewelry are also quite simple but I like how you can match gold and silver together.

What do you think about this outfit? Is it something you would wear?




1 kommentar: